Friday, August 12, 2011

The other house- Cape Cod

Since I am new to blogging, I figured I would start the first couple of posts by introducing myself and telling you a litle about me. This is old news for some of you who know me already, but for those that don't, here are pictures of our second house. My man and I both own homes but we moved into his a year ago and mine is in limbo....to rent or sell....that is the question. ..said in my best Shakespear voice of course. :)

Above is an image of my fireplace. I love great architectural details such as the moulding and original hard wood floors. The outside picture was taken last year. I'm thinking about tearing out the shrubs and updating the landscaping. What is your favorite style of home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.