Saturday, November 21, 2015

Add Sparkle to Your Holiday with Kirklands

 
 
Kirkland's has always been one of my go-to places for beautiful home décor.
 
Whenever I walk into any of their stores I know that I will be wowed by their displays.
 
I normally decorate with traditional red, green, and white, holiday décor, but this year I was hoping to go into a different direction but I didn't know where to start.
 
As I was searching for inspiration I found a collection at Kirkland's called Majestic Metallics that caught my eye.
 
 
This pillow was the first thing that I was drawn to.
 
I adore reindeer décor and couldn't pass up this fun pillow!
 
http://www.kirklands.com/product/Santas-Reindeer-Pillow/194291.uts
(Santa's Reindeer Pillow)
 
 
The warm gold lettering and muted tones were exactly the look I was going for.
 
I carried on with the look with this shimmering candle.
 
http://www.kirklands.com/product/Glittered-Champagne-Twig-Candle-Holder-5-in/194672.uts
(Glittered Champagne Twig Candle)
 
The soft muted gold and silver glitter add a little sparkle to my room. The flickering light from the candle really warms up the space and makes it cozy and inviting for my guests too.
 
 
So now that I have my color pallet down,  I need to bring in some natural elements to balance out the room, and there's no better way than to add a Christmas wreath.

http://www.kirklands.com/product/Metallic-Antler-Wreath/192533.uts
(Metallic Antler Wreath)
 
The rustic look of the pine cones and antlers mixed with the metallic balls and leaves tie everything together, and the fact that it is not real means I wont have to worry about it dyeing in the middle of the Holiday season!  
 
A nice wreath like this is an investment because it can be used year after year in my holiday décor.
 
Then of course this gorgeous JOY sign.
 
I can't wait to prop it up on my mantel, or how about hang it by my front door instead?
 
Hhhmmm.......the possibilities are endless with a piece like this!
  http://www.kirklands.com/product/Gold-Joy-Wood-Plank-Plaque/194481.uts
 
(Gold JOY Wood Plank Plaque)
 
These were just a few of my favorite pieces form the gorgeous Majestic Metallics line.
 
The muted tones mixed with the sparkle create a warm and inviting look that I want for my home this year.
 
There are so many ways to decorate for the Holidays that I can be frustrating. I turned to Kirkland's for inspiration because they make decorating so easy by creating different looks for your Holiday décor: 


 My favorite style is the Majestic Metallics....what is yours?
 

 

 
 Pin It
 
Happy Decorating and Happy Holidays!
 
 
Jennifer


 
Linking Up to These Great Parties:




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.