Saturday, September 10, 2011

A LITTLE GEM-


I don't know about you, but I "HEART" wreaths, LOVE them put all throughout my house but I got tired of using those old wreath hooks-YOU know the ones...they are either the metal ones that sometimes scrape your door, or the plastic ones that often break or can't hold the larger wreaths, so I brainstormed and searched high and low for an alternative wreath hanger and came up with this.....PLASTIC SUCTION HOOKS! DUH! Why didn't I think of that a few year ago before I scratched up my front door with a metal over the door style hook?!? (ugh). So, for those of you who were like me and were tired of scratching up your doors, try using suction hooks, here's how they work-

First you gotta go buy them....I have a few from Lowes but like these just as much and they are cheaper. You can get a pack of 9 at one of the dollar stores with a TREE in their name, and simply take one, place it on your metal door or glass screen door and voila! Instant wreath hanger WITHOUT damaging your door!  Right now I have a simple french basket hanging on the door with some sunflowers but will be changing it out soon for Halloween. My ALL TIME FAVORITE place to put a wreath is on the front of the fireplace doors/insert and the suction hooks work GREAT for that!  Here are a few pics to demonstrate:
My FAVORITE and very unexpected place for wreaths. They mask those ugly fire place inserts and warm up the mantel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.