Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Spring Fabric Selections

 
So I was in Hob Lob the other day looking for some supplies when I decided to visit the fabric section. Bad move on my part......or maybe it was a GOOD move....I guess its your perspective, but I fell in love with some fabrics and I wanted to share them with you.
 
 
 
 
 
Here they are.
 
From the Left to Right:
 
  • Burlap.......tons of uses
 
 
 
  • Green and pink Spring fabric.......will go perfect with my Spring decor
 
 
  • Beige and gray Paris/Postal fabric.......I LOVE this pattern and have plans to use it for a project in my mudroom makeover
 
 
 
 

 
 




 
 
 
 
 
I was able to use my 40% off coupon AND two of the fabrics were on sale for 50% off, now that's a great deal!
 
I now have quite a fabric stash for playing around with from my purchase this Fall, and I have been saving lots of inspiring sewing ideas to my "Sewing" Pinterest board, so now I guess its time to break out that sewing machine I spoke to you about earlier this year!
 
I'm sceeerrrdddd!
 
 
Jennifer





Linking Up To:

The 36th AVENUE- A creative DIY blog. Sharing tons of recipes, gift ideas, crafts, home décor and home improvement easy to follow tutorials. Come visit to make the ordinary EXTRAORDINARY on a budget! www.the36thavenue Follow on Pinterest pinterest.com/...#recipes #crafts #decor Photobucketlivelaughlinky 250x250Grab a Bloom Button
 

Made in a Day
 photo grabbutton2_zps6720f346.png
504 Main

UndertheTableandDreamingChic on a Shoestring Decorating
DIY Show OffFunky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
PhotobucketBest Linky Party on the Web
If It's Not Baroque...My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Mod Vintage Life

{Primp}
House on the Way


A Diamond in the Stuff