Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Design Inspiration Comes in Many Forms

 
On a recent trip to Hob Lob I discovered this gorgeous piece that inspired me with the design I am going to try to recreate on a piece I already  have.
 
 
 
I was immediately drawn to the piece because I love its Shabby Chic style and the distressed and rusty "look" it displays.
 
 
 
It looks massive, and aged, like an architectural element that has been weathered thru the years.
 
There are variations of paint colors and textures.
 
The shape of this piece also resembles mine so
I can't wait to get busy working on it!
 
 
 
 
Where do YOU find inspiration? Do you have a favorite store? Or magazine you turn to for design inspiration?
 
 
Have a wonderful and inspiring day!!!
 
 
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.