Monday, January 27, 2014

Touches of Coastal Design in the Bathroom

 
Today is a special day. Why may you ask? Well it is special because I am about 1/2 way finished with a bathroom update that I have been working on for months! Yes, months!
 
So naturally I am excited to share it with you, but, because its not "show worthy" yet I am going to let you come in but only for a sneak peek.
 
So come on into my bathroom.............
 
In here you will find soft coastal touches like this crisp white table, with some green glass mason jars, a star fish, and soft new towels in a lined basket .
 
 
Some changes to the bath tub surround were a must for this makeover.......
 

 
Lots of new silver accents for some sparkle........ 
 
 
 And some feminine touches like ruffles to tie it all together.

 
 
Pin It 
Today I am giving you a glimpse of what is in store for this bathroom.
 
I hope to have it complete and ready to show you by the Spring.

Given THIS is how the bathroom started, there will obviously be plenty of DIY tutorials with this one too, so I can't wait to get this room finished!

I love  the direction this makeover is taking and all this coastal charm puts me in the mood for Summer!

 
 
Have a great week!
 
Jennifer


Linking Up To:

http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/




FB_button150House on the WayYour Whims WednesdayMy Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaWhat did you make Whimsy Wed. BANNER
Awesome Things TuesdayMoonlight & Mason Jars Link Party
Savvy Southern Styleinspiration exchange image 1From My Front Porch To Yours- Treasure Hunt Thursday52 MantelsTickled Pink Times Two #14 and FeaturesThe Shabby Nestlink party palooza banner150x150 SSS Strut Your Stuff Button

http://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com/2014/01/flaunt-it-friday-191.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed: ChicOnAShoestringDecorating (Chic on a Shoestring Decorating)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.