Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My Latest Project and Some Thrift Store Finds

Hi friends! Today I wanted to show you my latest thrift store finds.
I had a chance to run by the thrift store during the day....normally I go after work, so I was able to snag some things early before the crowd rushed in.

Here you will see a small load I had in my card.
I love this black shirt with a heart. The heart is in animal print....super cute and I can't wait to wear it out.

I also found a turquoise candle lantern, a couple baskets, and a small ironstone creamer/pitcher set.



If you follow me on Instagram you know all about this bench I found.  It is going down in the "Best Finds Ever" list of my thrift store shopping!



Then there were these two plant stands. My favorite thing to buy at the thrift store is outdoor décor.

Outdoor décor can be so expensive and it is fully exposed to the elements so I don't like to spent a lot of money on it, so when I find good deals like these metal plant stands I snatch them up!

I actually bought both of these and gave one to my Mom.


Pin It

If you follow me on Youtube you got to see some of my latest thrift store finds.

The Spring time is such a great time to find deals at the thrift stores, and of course garage sales too!
I hope you have a chance to get out there and get some deals!

As far as my thrift store finds go, I am starting to post more of my thrifty finds on Instagram and Youtube, so hop on over to follow me there so you don't miss a beat!

I'm always thrifting and looking for deals so its going to be fun to start posting them on Instagram and Youtube where I can show you things in more detail.


Now, back to that bench.......

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.