Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas at Nell Hills-The Grand Tour


 I always love stopping by Nell Hills to do a little shopping. In fact, if I am having a bad day a trip to Nell Hills takes my mind off of it and always puts me in a better mood. The moment you pull up in the parking lot you start to get inspired. Its all in the details, which you can see are not overlooked.
 
I figured many of you will be putting up your trees and decorating this weekend, so I chose to bring you with me on an inspirational trip to Nell Hills Kansas City.
 
Come along with me as I meander through all the rooms chalked full of the best holiday design, and up the stairs to the second story where you will see gorgeous vignettes overflowing with luxurious textiles that make you feel right at home.
 
Nothing I say or narrate from this point forward could describe the beautiful designs you are about to see.
The pictures speak a thousand words! Some come along with me, and enjoy!
 










Don't forget to decorate the space above! I love these massive sparkly balls and icicles.





What a fabulous design tip.....separate your room with fabric. I love the black and white hounds tooth fabric used here too.















 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 







 


















Wouldn't this be nice to have in your basement? An abundance of fabrics and textiles to work with?
Yes please! :)








 





 

 






Pin It
 
 
I hope you enjoyed shopping with me, and I can't wait to show you what I purchased later this week when I reveal my
2014 Christmas mantel.
 
From my family to yours-
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
I am thankful to have you as a part of Decorated Chaos.
 
 
 
Jennifer




Linking Up To These Great Parties:
The Chicken ChickMarvelous Monday Linky PartyBy Stephanie LynnThe-Casual-CraftleteThe Dedicated HouseLinky PartyThe Scoop Banner
 
Savvy Southern Stylehttp://www.thethriftyhome.comGlitter, Glue & PaintTreasure Hunt Thursday96Photobuckethttp://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2014/12/welcome-to-this-weeks-edition-of-frugal.html#moreThe Shabby NestSay G'Day Saturday @ Natasha in Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.