Saturday, August 20, 2011

Before & After


I found a corkboard for dirt cheap at a local thriftstore and thought how cute it would be in a little girl's room! It was a fairly simple project that included giving the frame a good coat of fresh white paint, then the rest was changing out the top piece to something that better suited a little girl. I love when I find pieces like this becasue it is so versatile and can be anything....all you gotta do is use your imagination. The total cost was about $7 bucks. The memo board itself was $2, then I had to buy fabric and glue sticks. I already had the paper for the background in the picture, button, spray paint, and I used my cricut to cut out the letter "C" initial. I hope Cassie enjoys her new coark board for her newly remodeled bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.