Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gray and Green Spring Mantel

 
 
The weather here in the Midwest has been BEAUTIFUL for about two weeks now and I have been enjoying the warmer temps and all the sunshine and couldn't wait to get my Spring mantel underway!
 
The trees have buds and early Spring flowers are starting to pop up so I am keeping my fingers crossed that we are done with the snow.
 
I enjoyed putting away all the winter decor and breaking out greenery and pieces with color.
 
I brightened up my mantel with pops of green, yellow, and gray.
 
 
Spring Mantel
 
 







Pin It
 
 
If you have been following along you will probably recognize my new gray lantern that I bought last week at the thrift store.


 
 
 I love it so much and think it looks great on the mantel. It holds a green Ball jar and a bunch of forsythia branches for texture and color.


 





 

I got this wooden letter "S" and tried out a new stain on it. Its the Rustoleum "Sunbleached" gray stain you can read about HERE, and I love how it turned out! It was my first time using that stain and I can't wait to use it again.



 
 
Here is the view from the kitchen looking into the front room.....


 

 
 
 
I added a green throw pillow on my white chair to tie it all together and I love how the gray, green, and yellow work together with the rest of the room.
 
Perfect colors for Spring!
 
 
Pin It
 
 
 
Have a great week!
 
(I know many of you are celebrating Spring break)
 
 
 
 
Jennifer
 
 
 
 
Linking Up To These Great Parties:
 
 
 

Marvelous Monday Linky PartyThe Chicken ChickH&GT BUTTON FALLBy Stephanie LynnThe Weekend re-Treat Link Party #111link party 2The Bajan Texan
Savvy Southern StylegiveawaysTreasure Hunt Thursday Blog Link Up Party- From My Front Porch To Yourshttp://www.thethriftyhome.comPhotobucketThe Chicken ChickThe-Casual-CraftleteDwellings-the Heart of You Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.