Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! Cheers to 2013!




Happy New Year everyone!!! Here is a free printable for you with new year resolutions courtesy of Colour Me There. I found it on Debbie's blog On The Banks of Stony Creek. In 2012 she did 52 weeks of Goodwill and she rocked it with creativity!
I love her frugal ideas and boy is she the coupon Queen!!!! ......so if you're a thrifty chick like me or need some super creative ideas be sure to check her out!
She shared this cute subway art and I liked it so much I wanted to pass it on to you. The colors are perfect! I plan on printing it on picture paper and framing it with a picture of Mr.Chaos and me taken on NY Eve.





Enjoy the free printable!!! ......and here's to 2013!
Jennifer




Linking Up to These Great Parties:



House on the Way
Adorned From Above
Grab a Bloom ButtonThe Shabby Nest


PhotobucketJoin me each Sunday for my weekly partyUndertheTableandDreaming

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this subway art. It is perfect to start the new year with - nothing too difficult :) and I love the colors. Linking up from Savvy Southern Style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the year. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! Love your blog! I would love for you to visit my linky party going on now at http://wallisfarmsdailywalk.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great color combo!

    Chloe
    http://rainbowsandhoneysuckle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat! Great way to start the New Year.

    Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! I love using printables to update my decor. I have just the place to put this: http://dejongdreamhouse.blogspot.com/2012/08/little-great-room-gallery.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.