Sunday, January 13, 2013

Miracle Tool! How to Easily Unclog Bathroom Sink Without Using Harsh Chemicals

Before I start my post I must warn you that what you are about to see is not for the faint of heart!

So here goes.......I, like many other women out there, tend to clog up our bathroom sink drain with hair and makeup residue, so every so often we go buy the standard bottle of liquid plumber type of drain cleaner to unclog the drain. You know this stuff...it stinks and with all of the hazards and warnings on the bottle you'd think we should all wear hazmat suits when this stuff is around!
After using this stuff several times, I started thinking about how it seems to be less affective each time we use it.......and it was at this time that I came to conclusion that this stuff is just a waste of our time!
Ladies...we are not even getting all of the hair out of our drain even when we use the ENTIRE bottle because all of the hair is stuck around the TOP of the drain....NOT the bottom! So each time we use this stuff the liquid runs to the bottom of the drain and what good is that doing us? Not much! And this chemical is not environmentally friend nor is it good for your pipes so why do we keep doing this?
There has got to be a better way!

And that my friends, is the truth. There really IS a better way to unclog your drains without using harsh chemicals. For about $2.50 you can run by HD and pick up one of these little guys and your life will be forever changed! I mean FOREVER changed!
All you do is shove this sucker down your drain the best you can, twist a couple times and pull it out. That is it! And you will get this lovely surprise-


Eewww!!!! GROSS isn't it??!!



And here is the SAME sink after using the zip thing-a-ma-jig, unclogged and draining better than ever!


I am in no way being endorsed or paid by this company for this post. I just want to share my wonderful finding with YOU and hopefully it will change your life forever......because I know that we have all had this problem at least once in our lives!
You can even read comments from others about it HERE on the HD website. It is truly an amazing little tool that works WONDERS!
So the next time your drain starts to appear clogged, get one of these babies and it will only take you a few seconds to clear out your drain. Forget wasting money on those chemical drain cleaners when you can use this as often as you need with no harmful affects to YOU or your pipes!
Jennifer

Linking Up to These Great Parties:



UndertheTableandDreaming 


A Diamond in the Stuff
52 Mantels

http://www.thethriftyhome.com




Made in a Day
504 Main

Photobucket Throwback Thursday

14 comments:

  1. I love thay doohickey!! I have long hair and it sneaks away and down the drain so easily. This tool has saved me so many $$$ in drain cleaners. I'll never use chemicals again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been needing one of these. I just haven't purchased it yet. I will be stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is this gadget called?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tool is called a Zip-It and I purchased mine from HD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What timing! I was getting ready to do the Drano thing but now I'm heading to HD instead! Visiting from A Diamond in the Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never ever in all my days seen one of these!!!!
    I've got to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh! I need this. I usually twist open a large paperclip and spend 20 minutes wiggling it around...which only gets the hair on top and doesn't fully unclog the sink. Thanks so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to send this on to my husband to see if he is interested. We usually just use draino because it seems less gross, but it doesn't really seem to be working like you said, so maybe we will have to try it. Do you know if this works for shower drains? That is our real problem drain.
    I would love it if you would share this (and anything else you have been working on) at my linky party! http://domesticrandomness.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-fascinations-8-everything-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had my Zip-it for two years and it is truly amazing. I have not had to buy any chemicals at all to unplug my drains. The first time I did it I thought I was going to be sick, it really was gross! But, my drains were so unclogged!! Easy Peasy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes! those are good to have around. I also found another way to unclog my sink drain that was clogged with that greasy soapy blackish green gunk that clogs them sometimes (no hair in this one). It was really clogged and no amount of plunging would break it up. I poured two pots of boiling water in the sink added a good bit of Dawn dish soap and plunged it really good. The next morning it was cleared. I did it again the next morning just to be sure and it drained just like new again!
    Blessings to you
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow do I need one of those badly!!! Next time I go to HD I;m picking one up!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can also use a cheap auger for the snake method, Jennifer. It works just the same as this tool. It can get hold of the objects causing the clogging, especially those with the corkscrew tip. Just remember to push slightly when you feel some sort of resistance to grab the clog. Hope you’d give this a try! And let me know what you think about it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. At this time it looks like Drupal is the preferred blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your
    blog?

    my web-site: legal amphetamines

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is good to have around if you are dealing with minor clogs like hair. For some people, it may take a thick stomach to endure the gross clumps of hair.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.