Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Side Table Gets a Spring Update

Today I decided to give my side table a makeover.
 
You may remember it from last Summer when I painted it with chalk paint.

The new color really gave this table a different look and I love decorating it with the seasons.
 
So after making over my Spring mantel, I decided to refresh the rest of my front room.
 
 
 
Chalk painted table
 
 
 
I used a green heritage Ball jar and added some dried hydrangeas from my yard, a little bud vase with a peony, and then I grouped together a bunch of pictures I had in random frames to create a collage on the bottom shelf of the table.
 
 

 



Its little changes like this that freshen up your home for Spring.
 
It doesn't take a lot of money, and in fact you can use items you already have by just moving them to a new location and grouping like items together.
 
I love how my table looks now and I think it will stay this way for a while!
 
 
 
 
Jennifer
 
 


 
Linking Up To These Great Parties:
The Weekend re-Treat Link Party #111Marvelous Monday Linky Partylink party 2giveawaysTreasure Hunt Thursday Blog Link Up Party- From My Front Porch To YoursThe Bajan Texan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.