Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My New Handbags-My Version of WIWW

Ok, so I was going to post a WIWW post but this is not actually what I 'wore', but its what I am going to wear! (My version of "WIWW")!

I have been wanting to show you some pics of my outfits so you can get a better feel of my style but I don't have anyone here to take my pic and I have yet to figure out how to set the timer on my camera....soooo, today's post is about fashion accessories AKA new purses/handbags {YEAH!}....and what I am going to wear.


Here is one of my new handbags. I love the color GREEN so this one naturally caught my eye and I had to make it mine! Esp since it was Ann Taylor and BRAND NEW for a whopping $3 bucks!

This nex bag is another Ann Taylor and it has a wooden handle with a pink and green floral....which I {LOVE}. Both of these purses are small so I will use them when we go to the local outdoor concerts and plays this summer so I don't have to take my big purse that I normally carry around. (Check out my post called Thrill of the Hunt from March to see my current bag).



Then there is this gem. I absolutely LOVE brown and blue/turquoise together and think this one will look great in the fall when I wear jeans. Its a clutch style with a small handle so it will work out great for me on the weekends when we go dancing with our friends or somewhere where I only need a few things like my ID, cr card, and lip gloss. I can also use this one as a makeup or toiletrie bag when we travel. At $1.99 you can't go wrong!


I also found a cute lime green aligator print belt with a silver buckle. I plan on wearing this a lot in the fall with my cardigans and a lime green flower pin that I have. Hopefully by then I will know how to work my camera timer so I can take pics of me with it so you can see what everything looks like pulled together!


Then last but certainly not least is my FREE bag, yes I said FREE! A friend did not want it so it was given to me. Hello! Um, yes, I will take your NEW bag WITH the price tag still on it for FREE! Thats a no brainer!!! LOL .....not to mention I love aligator print and I think it will look great in the fall as my primary bag since its a nice taupe beige/brown color.




So here is my loot all together and I can't wait to start using some of these pieces! For a total of about $15 dollars for ALL of it, I am THRILLED! :)


So there ya have it. My thrify handbag finds for What I AM GOING to Wear Wednesday!