Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up-Thrifty Finds & Channing Tatum (HOT!)

This weekend I scored some amazing finds, not the best deals/cheapest prices but there was some good stuff out there that I snagged up at the local thriftstores.

My favorite snag of the weekend is this tin jar-

I can't wait to break out the spray paint and jazz her up! I'm either going to take her to work and use her as a pencil/pen holder, or I am going to display her here at home in the office. I haven't quite decided yet but since I am a fanatic with the spray paint cans this summer I may as well give her a fresh new do so she can be properly displayed.

Everbody keep calm and buy shoes! Does it get any better than that?! LOL

As I was on my way to the movie theatre I saw the sign for the new Ross store that is coming to KC. I hear all of you in blogland talk about your good finds at Ross and now I can finally get a chance to shop at one locally in KC!

Ok, then last but not least my girlfriends and I made it out to see the movie Magic Mike and let me just say (as I fan myself off), if you are a fan of Channing Tatum OR Matthew McConahay(sp)then YOU NEED to see this movie! WOW is all I can say! :)

.....And I will leave you with that thought to wrap up your weekend! (you can thank me later)!

Have a great week!

Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. I saw Magic Mike last week. Loved it. My favorite scene though was the ending when Channing Tatum was holding her hand and adoringly looking at the girl. Such a sweet moment.

    sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.