Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New Table Cloth for Thanksgiving Dinner

 
 
 
Its the little things in life that mean the most.  
 
Pin It 
 
Take this table cloth for instance.....
 
 
 
I found it LAST year at TJMaxx on sale for a steal
but I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to keep it.
 
 
 
I thought it was a bit too long for our table, but I love all the warm neutrals
and floral pattern
so I kept it, thinking I would make something with it,

 
but I never did.
 
So the year went on............
 
 
 
and the hydrangeas bloomed and dried up,
apples began to harvest,
and Fall arrived.
 
 
 
 
 
So it was time to start going thru my Fall stash again, (see I practice what I preach and shop from my own stash), and when I did I rediscovered this table cloth.  
 
And I couldn't be happier.
 
The beige/neutral background tones down all the oak in the chairs
and adds a softness to the room.
 
It also compliments the accessories on the table, but
best of all the pattern is perfect or hiding crumbs and spills that my guests might make during our Thanksgiving dinner.
 
 
So this clearance priced table cloth that was once going to be a return back to TJMaxx, or repurposed into a pillow or window valance, has held on to its pride and has turned out to be one of my favorite Fall finds.
 
I guess it is all those little things that matter and truly make a house a home.
 
 
 
 Pin It
 
Don't forget to take a moment out of the hustle and bustle of everyday life to appreciate the little things that make our lives so great.
 
 
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
Jennifer
 
 
 
Linking Up To:
 
  
52 MantelsStoneGableThe Weekly CreativeChic on a Shoestring Decorating
 
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2013/11/feathered-nest-friday.html#more
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.