Monday, August 3, 2015

Back From Vacation With Updates and Sneak Peek

Hello Friends! I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. I apologize for the absence but I took some time off in July for a long overdue vacation and I am back in action and ready to pick back up where I left off.

This Spring/early Summer I started two home projects. I revealed project #1 to you in June right before the break. I did a complete makeover to my front yard landscaping and you can read all about it in these posts:

Landscaping- The Before

Landscaping- In Progress

And I will be posting the final reveal sometime this week.

I also want to share with you some personal photos of my vacation and tell you all the fun stories of my adventures in Pittsburgh, PA. It is a beautiful city and I have lots of pictures to edit and prepare for my post.

It is turning out to be a WONDERFUL summer filled with friends and lots of travelling.

I even  have two more trips coming up this summer to Houston TX, and South Dakota! I have been to Houston before and I love it but I have never been to South Dakota so I am excited and can't wait to explore all the outdoor attractions the State has to offer.


While I'm editing photos and getting my next blog post ready, I will leave you with a few sneak peeks of my vacation!






These waffles were so yummy! Full vacation post and landscaping reveal coming soon.

It is great to be back!


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.