Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kitchen Update-New Pfister Faucet

Over the years I slowly but surely have been making affordable updates to my kitchen but one of the things still on my to-do list was updating my sink and faucet.
 
 
You may remember seeing pictures of my old sink and faucet....
 
 
It wasn't what you would consider "hideous" but it definitely had seen better days, so needless to say, I was delighted when I had the opportunity to try out the Wheaton faucet by Pfister.
 
It comes in three different finishes and I picked the Tuscan Bronze finish to match my drawer pulls and light fixture.
 
 
 
Pin It
 
And I couldn't be happier!
 
When you walk into my kitchen it is the first thing you see and it definitely makes a statement.
 
The faucet is a beautiful piece of jewelry for my kitchen. 
 

 
The high arched goose neck makes it easy to rinse out large pots.

 
Of course you also get a matching soap pump too.
(More jewelry for the kitchen) :)



And the pull-down sprayer allows you to rinse things with ease.
 
No more pulling the sprayer half way across the sink to rinse out something, this sprayer pulls down and swivels with the goose neck so it can reach much further than my old sprayer.

 
Pin It
 
And with a push of a button you switch between a regular water stream or sprayer mode.
 



And how many times have you had messy hands and had to fuss with turning on your faucet?
 
My old one required me to push up and sometimes that was difficult when I was holding a large pan with my hands, or if my hands were messy.
 
The Wheaton faucet has the on/off handle on the side so you simply bump it out with your wrist and it comes on with ease.





I love my new Pfister faucet and couldn't be happier with it.
 
I give it an A+ on both function and style!
 
You can read more about the Wheaton faucet by Pfister HERE.


Pin It
 
I received a faucet as compensation for this post but all thoughts, ideas, opinions, are of my own.

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer


 


Linking up to these great parties:
linkup party imageCreate Share Inspire Link Party
 


ftf hop headerBlogging link party to help boost blog traffic

Marvelous Monday Linky PartyDwellings-the Heart of You HomeWhat did you make



Savvy Southern Style photo Pin Worthy Wedneday_zpshijwokow.jpgH&GT BUTTON FALLCreate • Share • InspireMcCall ManorBewitchin' Projects Block Party
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com/2015/11/tuesdays-at-our-home-136-features.htmlInspire Me Monday Link Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.