Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wreath Inspiration-New Pinterest Board


 

Most of us already have our Christmas wreaths out and displayed but if you are looking for something new, or maybe want to add to your decor before having everyone over for Christmas dinner, (yes there is still time), look no more.
 
 I recently added a new Pinterest board called "Wreaths" to give you lots of inspiration.

Here are just a couple wreaths you will find-




Pinned Image
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
So if you need some inspriaiton, I invite you to visit and check out my Pinterest Wreath board http://pinterest.com/tarajls/wreaths/.
 
I have collected several pins for you to enjoy, and I add more daily so be sure to check back often.
 
Happy Holidays!
 
Jennifer
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer! I just love the wreaths, I also have a pin board with just wreaths. Great inspiration!

    I'm having a PINTEREST Social hop. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your Pinterest. If you don't have Pinterest it's ok, come link up your blog.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/pinterest-party.html

    I'm also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week beginning in January. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/looking-for-pinners.html

    Have a crazy beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.