Monday, January 7, 2013

My New Toy

 
 
 
I am very excited to share with you my new toy. Its a gift from Mr.Chaos....out of the blue! He surprised me with it last month in early December and it wasn't even my Christmas gift! LOL
 
It was there waiting for me on the kitchen table one night after work with a note, diet coke, and some flowers. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised and so excited about all the new things I could do with my new toy!
 
 
 

 
 
 


Like I said in my 2012 recap post-I learned a lot last year and now I'm ready to try new things. One of my goals is to learn how to use power tools, and a Dremel was something I had wanted ever since I saw Kelly's from Live Laugh Rowe. Now I finally have one and it looks like the perfect tool to learn on. It looks like it will be a very versatile tool and I hope it can accommodate my hodge podge of projects!
 
So its a new year and lots of new projects in the works as we prepare to sell one of our homes and fully transition into one household....looks like I'm going to be one busy bee!!!
 
Jennifer
 
P.S. If any of you have tips or suggestions from your experience with the Dremel I'd love to hear them!

3 comments:

  1. How lucky to get what you wanted! Happy New Year! Enjoy that Dremel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice gift! A girl cannot have too many tools. I would have been jumping up and down. I have lots of tools, but I don't have one of these. Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great power tool to learn on! I had one years ago and I should dig it out! Have fun... I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.