Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! Cheers to 2013!




Happy New Year everyone!!! Here is a free printable for you with new year resolutions courtesy of Colour Me There. I found it on Debbie's blog On The Banks of Stony Creek. In 2012 she did 52 weeks of Goodwill and she rocked it with creativity!
I love her frugal ideas and boy is she the coupon Queen!!!! ......so if you're a thrifty chick like me or need some super creative ideas be sure to check her out!
She shared this cute subway art and I liked it so much I wanted to pass it on to you. The colors are perfect! I plan on printing it on picture paper and framing it with a picture of Mr.Chaos and me taken on NY Eve.





Enjoy the free printable!!! ......and here's to 2013!
Jennifer




Linking Up to These Great Parties:



House on the Way
Adorned From Above
Grab a Bloom ButtonThe Shabby Nest


PhotobucketJoin me each Sunday for my weekly partyUndertheTableandDreaming