Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Lamp Shade Update

Happy hump day everyone!
 
Now that Spring is officially here I thought I would share with  you my new lamp shade.
 
One of the most affordable ways to update a space is to add or change out the lighting.
 
So when I recently found a silver floor lamp at a thrift store that I liked I was immediately inspired to update the entryway in my front room for Spring.


 


It is a Hampton Bay lamp and was a great price so I couldn't resist!
 
 I was ready for a change from the black that was previously there so I was really happy to have found it.
 
With the change of the lamp, I decided I should also update the shade as well with this new shade I fell in love with from Target's Threshold line.
 
 
 
 
Its the Linen Overlay Wrap shade in a soft white/cream color.






The new silver lamp paired with the shade really brighten up the entryway area in my front room.
 
 
 
 
Pin It 
I really like how this silver lamp looks against the yellow walls too!
 
I have been on a lamp kick lately, which is probably good since it has been a while since I updated the lighting in our home and they are such a fun and easy way to update your space. 
 
 
You can read about my Restoration Hardware gourd lamp HERE, and my mercury glass lamp tutorial HERE.
 
 
Are you looking for an easy way to update your home for Spring? Do you like to change out your lamps or keep them forever?
 
 
 
Jennifer

 
Linking up to these great parties:
 
 
giveawaysLiz Marie BlogThe Shabby NestTitiCrafty by CamilaThe Chicken Chick
31daysbuttonb-2 small
 
Dream a Little BiggerThe Dedicated HouseThe ScoopWhat did you makeWhimsy Wednesday Link Party 59Savvy Southern StyleGrab button for Semi Homemade Momlivelaughlinky 250x250

http://www.createcraftlove.com/2014/03/creative-connection-10.html
Glitter, Glue & Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.