Sunday, November 4, 2012

My New Ride & Birthday Party

So I mentioned earlier that we have been extremely busy and I haven't had a lot of time to post over the last week or two.............well here is the reason why.............









We had late nights test driving cars after work, and then finally I broke down and bought a new car-2013 Chevy Malibu made right here in Kansas City baby!  Woot woot!  :)
 
I have NEVER owned a brand new car until now, so I'm really excited about it.


Then in the midst of all the car shopping and research, etc, etc, I was busy planning Mr. Chaos' 40th birthday party. Neither of us can believe he is 40......where has time gone?!

 
 
I made this poster board with old pictures of him back in the 80s and 90s in high school! LMFAO! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
We celebrated on his actual birthday then had a party with family and friends this weekend so that is why you will see two different birthday cakes.
 
As for my car,  I like to get every penny out of my cars so I drove my last one for 10 years and 195,000 miles. It was starting to show signs of needing work so I decided it was time for a new car! Now it is time to put the stress of all that behind us and get back to a sense of normalcy..........which sounds great right now! :)
 
Have a wonderful week,
 
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! There is nothing like new car smell!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your new car Jennifer! I am sorry we couldn't make it to Kevin's birthday party. Life's been kind of hectic lately. I always look forward to checking out your blog.

      Hugs
      Jodi

      Delete
    2. Thanks Pamela! Hopefully the new car smell sticks around for a while :)

      Jodi, thanks and i hope all is well. We'll have to do something soon for the holidays!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! You finally own a brand new car! The cool thing about this is that you own one of the latest models. What I like about this car is that it has a very sophisticated and genuine look. It’s neither too flashy nor to too timid – it’s just right.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy receiving your feedback.