Monday, October 1, 2012

Trash to Treasure......In the Making



I am so excited to show you my newest "home decor laboratory" specimen.....please welcome Miss. New Glass Lamp.


She is sleek, clean, and in great shape, but a little bland and boring in her current state of being.



....But do you see what I see? Can you see it? A diamond in the rough?




Nice large base, with NO chips! NONE! Zip, zilch! Nada! (which is rare for a glass lamp at a thrift store)







To you she may look like an ordinary glass lamp, but to me, this is what I see:





(L to R: Pottery  Barn, CMCdesignstudio.com, Grandin Road)

So with the help of my handy dandy can of Looking Glass spray paint,

Looking Glass Aerosol Spray Paint 6 Ounces

I hope to give her a new lease on life so she can let her light shine!




......So what do you think? Do you think she's got what it takes???


Jennifer



BlogButtonsouthern hospitality


















/>





My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia



52 Mantels

Photobucket




Love and Laundry

http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com/2012/10/weekend-warmth-4.html


The Shabby Nest


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special
Photobucket



Photobucket